How to Activate your eSIM on IOS?
Download and scan the QR code. Then customise your plan following the instructions.
Select ZIM as your default line for data when you arrive at your destination.
Go to your Settings > Mobile Data > ZIM, then switch on Data Roaming.
That’s it! It might take a few minutes, but once you see the data bars, you’re all set!
Also, please see the list of compatible iPhone models.
● iPhone XR (model A2105, from 2018)
● iPhone XS (model A2097, from 2018)
● iPhone XS Max (model A2101, from 2018)
● iPhone 11 (model A2221, from 2019)
● iPhone 11 Pro (model A2215, from 2019)
● iPhone SE (model 2020)
● iPhone 12
● iPhone 12 mini
● iPhone 12 Pro
● iPhone 12 Pro Max
● iPhone 13 (dual eSIM)
● iPhone 13 mini (dual eSIM)
● iPhone 13 Pro (dual eSIM)
● iPhone 13 Pro Max (dual eSIM)
As you can see, iPhone users, it’s all straightforward. 👌
Join us in the future of connectivity.
Download ZIM the App, and click the link below.